Whether it’s getting to know our best chefs locally or traveling with them, Portland Food Adventures does it with care and passion. Don’t miss our interviews with over 100 tastemakers on our podcast
Portland Food Adventures guests love our trips!
Customer feedback from our first PFA International Trip to Barcelona with Chef Jose Chesa of Ataula
- “Unparalleled experiences that we would have never been able to arrange on our own (Can Jubany, Tickets, the workshop with the two chefs).”
- “Beautiful location, the best food, really awesome people! What’s not to like? We couldn’t have asked for a more pleasant experience!”
- “The knowledge as to what foods were worth having was invaluable. I think knowing where to go for a good dining experience is not so hard. But having Jose present to inform, advise and sometimes order was awesome.”
- “Great time, great people! The size was excellent. I think the 41 Degrees workshop was fascinating”
- “I could never have done this on my own. Even knowing where to go, nothing beats having Jose there to order and recommend. Dining with a group is always more fun for me.”
- “Chef Jose was awesome and I really feel that I’ve explored excellent dining in Barcelona, from breakfast to tapas to dinner.“
- “We’ve been home now for four days, and we’re still saying “WOW, what a great trip to Barcelona”. We thank both you and Chef Jose for planning and executing the week’s activities…”
- “You are on the right track for planning future international food adventures. This was a truly a great and memorable trip…”
- “Often times traveling using guidebooks and recommendations is still like taking a shot in the dark — you might hit the target, but often you miss. Traveling with PFA to Barcelona allowed us to sit back and enjoy hitting the target every single time when it came to restaurants and experiences. Beyond that we had the opportunity to meet a wonderful group of new best friends with similar interests who live right in our own backyard, all while enjoying opportunities that a single person or couple would virtually never get to experience traveling on their own such as behind the scenes access to top chefs and restaurants. Definitely worth any additional expense.”
Whether you have a group of great dining friends, a corporate adventure, or want to surprise friends or clients, give us a buzz to save on fees and have us develop an event especially for you, or book you a table at one of our signature PFAs.
Exclusive Culinary Adventures
These are one-of-a-kind programmed vacations. Think Virtual Food Sherpa. Call before or after you’ve scheduled your trip. From advising you on what you’ll want to do based on the number of days you have, to sending you to the places you’ll enjoy most – even with the chef attending to your every detail – Portland Food Adventures will send you where you want to go in Portland, the coast, Central Oregon, even Seattle. We’ll advise on accommodations, hikes, etc.
Please call us at 503 208 4290 to discuss putting together the best vacation you can imagine.